Its the most wonderful time of the year! At least if you’re a Sephora junkie, which I am. Its VIB time, the semi-annul sale for Sephora VIB members. I’ve been compiling my wish list, well since the last VIB sale in November. I’ve broken down my list into makeup and skincare. This is the makeup portion!
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil I’ve been looking for a smoother eyeliner. I have several from Colorpop that have nice color and staying power, but the application isn’t that smooth. I tried this on in store and it glided so nicely across my hand. This particular shade is a dark brown with sparkle.
2. Sephora Collection Make no Mistake High Coverage Concealer I’m always on the hunt for the best concealer (who isn’t?). I’ve got dark under eye circles. No matter how much sleep I get they’re always there. At $14 this one isn’t bad compared to other brands.
3. Too Faced Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick I’ll admit, a big part of this lipstick for me is the packaging. The stamping on the lipstick itself and the chic packaging-how could you not want it? This is the shade peach beach, a nice peachy nude, right up my alley.
4. Buxom Lash Mascara I have a sample size that I got from the Sephora lash value pack. Let me just say if you have lots of lashes and struggle with separating them, this is a great mascara. The wand is plastic, has LOTS of bristles, and separates my lashes like no other.
5. Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation I like a natural foundation look, so any foundation that promises a natural, sheer finish piques my interest. I tried the Dior Airflash Foundation in store, but it was too watery for me.
6. Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Aqua Nude Foundation I’ve never tried anything from Guerlain, so when I saw this foundation that, like the Dior one, promises a sheer, natural finish, I was interested.
7. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Spf 30 In addition to liking a a natural foundation look, I want a foundation that nourishes my dry skin and provides sun protection. I’ve had good luck with Nars creamy concealer and the Soft Matte Concealer, so I have hopes for this foundation.